C-Series - Centrifugal Pumps
Or call (401) 617-6303
Drescription and Features
Versatile Waukesha C-Series Centrifugal Pumps from Waukesha Cherry-Burrell find broad application throughout sanitary and industrial processes. These rugged pumps accommodate a wide range of solids and liquids under a variety of flow conditions and deliver long service with minimum downtime.
This pump offers strong performance and competitive price/value within the lower spectrum of heavy-duty, centrifugal pump applications. It can be installed in a series without fear of seal failure from elevated inlet pressures, even with viscous products.
- 304 stainless steel adapters - standard, eliminate the rust, corrosion and chipping paint of conventional carbon steel adapters.
- Longer seal life - wave spring provides more uniform loading on seal face than single coil spring; hydraulic balancing reduces sealing surface pressures for less wear and less downtime.
- Fast, easy take down - no tools required; quick-opening, heavy-duty cast clamp secures casing; impeller pin retained by centrifugal force.
- Tested performance - every pump passes strict testing before release for shipping.
- Casing matches job - choose from standard or enlarged inlet with port connection that meets your piping system.
- CIP capability - grooves in impeller/shaft routes CIP chemical solutions to all critical areas for clean-in-place.